March 14, 2012

A place to hide



Hello, friends, I'm sorry I have been away. I''m in the middle of a blogging crisis. Suddenly blogging seems too hard and superfluous in my state of being.  I'm overwhelmed and tired all the time.  Being a stay at home mom, while still trying to keep up with my domestic activities has taken a toll, and blogging has slipped from my priorities. I honestly don't know how some moms out there do it.  Besides, I'm longing for something more substantial and rewarding.  I love to write on my blog, and love reading people's comments and browsing other blogs, but what I truly love doing, to write, has taken a back seat and made me question so many things in my life. Until I figure out some things, it will be hard to blog from a true and honest point of view.  In the meantime, I will keep checking your spaces, because I truly enjoy visiting your blogs and getting inspired by you, especially now that I need it most. 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Patricia! You know they say being a mother is the toughest job in the world; some days that's really true. Sometimes it's easy to feel that there's no "you" anymore, just "mom." Finding time to write/blog and all the other things you have to do is very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand that you need a break, and blogging should be fun, not a must when you are already really tired. Enjoy your time with Emilu and rest when you can. I will come here and say hi sometimes and you can say hi on my blog if/when you feel like it and have the energy to do so.

    I'm really curious about your writing, but we can get back to that sometime in the future :-) I want to write too but I don't have enough energy after work righ now.

    Take care Patricia! Love Maria

    ReplyDelete