November 10, 2011

Have a Blissful Weekend


Hello my lovely readers. The weekend is here and with it a new opportunity to try the things we have been planning the whole week.  You know, it's the little things that make us happy, right?  A cup of hot chocolate when you're craving something warm and sweet, the way the sunlight illuminates an area of the house that usually remains dull, and a comment, that goes a long way. This week has been like this for me and I'm thankful for it.  What are your plans this weekend?  Someone pointed out that Christmas is less than two months away.  Are you hopeful for the holidays?  This is the most special time of the year for me.  It means family, family and family. These are the links that have made an impression on me this week. Enjoy!

Amazing paper gift wrap ideas great for upcoming holiday gift giving.



The tantrum solution?


I love this comedian's sense of self. Can't wait to read her book.

How to wear navy and black together.

There's something about mirrored vanities.

Vintage bracelets that add pizzazz to any outfit.

What to do with crafty kids during the Thanksgiving holiday?  Checkout  these 25 amazing crafts for kids!

A tempting life list. (Now I want to make one).

DIY Autumn Head Crown

This decadent chocolate buttercream frosting would go perfect with this Depression Era chocolate cake. Yummy!

The perfect necklace, I finally found it!

Source: flickr.com via Patricia on Pinterest

3 comments: