September 22, 2011

Have a Spectacular Weekend!




My most loyal companion, Piki.  I love this picture as it shows the changing seasons.
I finally downloaded the RetroCamera app on my Android phone.  So happy I did this, because I felt left behind in picture quality posts.  In the above picture, Emilu, Piki and I were at the park chilling and enjoying the balmy weather, which will soon turn crispy and cold.  I'm beginning to look forward to the Fall.

Below are a few sites that I really enjoyed this week.  Hope you enjoy them as well.  Have a wonderful, fun-packed weekend.  I know I will!

 Makeup mondays (Great snapshots on how to create shadowy eyes.)

Tutorial for side-swept bangs. (This one I loved, I think I might get bangs this Fall.)


Alice and Olivia fall dress, Oh la la I want i!

This is a great Fall look.

And another one.

Mila's Daydreams, a mom's inspiration to dressing up her baby daughter.

Cool objects, go crazy with these wool refrigerator magnets.

Goodbyn vento lunch boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment