August 16, 2011

Toddling in New York

We drove up to New York City last weekend to visit my brother and brother in-law.  It was a fun adventure.  We put the dog in the front seat and my mother and I rode in the back with Emilu.  We made our usual stop in Delaware and arrived in one piece two hours later.  This trip was sort of an overdue family and friends reunion, packed with good food.  I was glad to catch up with a friend from Miami who has a very cool NYC style blog, and visit with my brother in-law and fiancee.  Here are some pictures of our outings.

Naughty little face, en route to NYC

I love this picture because it shows her multifaceted gestures.  Here I was telling her that we were almost there.

Mom with  Emilu.  Lunch stop in Delaware. 

PIki, our first -class passenger
At the Brooklyn flea in Fort Greene. 



The Techies, Edgar and my brother.



En route to Manhattan











No comments:

Post a Comment