April 5, 2011

Random Rant

As far as online private sales go I'm a member of a few stores including: Joss & Main, HauteLook, Zulily, Send the Trend and Rue La La.

So far I have ordered infant clothing from Zulily and a pair of sandals from HauteLook.  My origjnal Zulily order was ‘updated’ when they realize they didn’t have part of the merchandise I had previously requested. I received a partial order.  After that I placed an order with HauteLook two weeks ago, and finally today decided to call about the status of my order, only to find out that they put a query with the supplier because it looks they didn’t order enough of the merchandise in the first place.  So most likely I will get a refund as well, but before I have to wait another 5-7 business days to confirm this.  This is ridiculous!  These sites pride themselves in unique offers at incredible prices, but orders don’t arrive until after 3 weeks and half of them are not even fulfilled.  I don’t think I will be ordering again from any of these sites.  It’s not worth the trouble, when standards set by Amazon are the rigor and panache of today’s online shopping experience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment