April 8, 2011

Fill in the blank Fridays

It's Fill in the Blank Friday!. Here are my answers to this week's questions:


1. The best day of the week is  Friday because is the precursor to the weekend.  My husband and I usually start off our weekend with a Friday Night Date that includes dinner out somewhere and then a DVD at home.

2. My favorite meal of the day is lunch because I wait for my husband to come from the office and we both have a sandwich, salad and chips in the comfort of our own home. Sometimes I will surprise him with home-made fries. And we always finish with an espresso and a small cookie to sweeten things up. Ahhh the life!

3. This weekend we plan on visiting a few baby stores to complete our baby gear shopping.

4. Never in my life have I been able to drink coffee with milk or cream.  I am an espresso or coffee-only kind of girl.

5. The only thing better than being at home is being at home back in Miami in my parents' house enjoying a family get-together.

6. I could really do with some time at home starting this Friday's possible government shutdown, however, I couldn't deal with the lack of pay.  We need the money.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a pair of wedge sandals in HauteLook, but is looking like I won't get my order because the website didn't stock enough of the merchandise.  Read my rant here.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment