February 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Happy fill in the blank Friday! The weekend is full of possibilities.  Seize them! This new blog post idea is from the blog From Portland to Peonies. Enjoy!

1.  I am so blessed and fortunate to be able to carry a child and give our family a new dimension and deeper love.


2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was leave the cozy confines of my hometown and close family in Miami, and come make something of myself, away from family, in Washington, DC.


3.  I feel prettiest when I have been attentive to my beauty needs, which include manicure, pedicure and wax. Only then I know how to bare all.  And if there is a new outfit I wear on my way to dinner with hubby, that complements it all.


4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is all the day's images of cruelty and neglect of animals.  I'm psychologically committed to the well being of animals. 


5.  My favorite activity in the entire world is besides reading a great work of literature, to go shopping or bargain hunt for home goods.


6.  The way to my heart is definitely enjoying the things I enjoy and seeing value in them.  A beautiful home, a good movie, a nice family dinner, seeing a dog wag his tail, a compassionate answer or just simply the right word at the right time.


7.  I would like to one day publish a manuscript of fiction, and have it be well received.



For more fill in the blank Fridays, check out the Lauren's blog at the little things we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment