November 28, 2010

First Baby Purchase

I bought these newborn bodysuits a month ago.  I loved the feel of them.   One hundred percent cotton, precious little bundled suits.  Since we don't know the sex yet, we have not acquired anything else.  I did start a gift registry at BabiesRUs to give me an idea of the essential items I'd need once she/he arrives.
 


Never would I have imagined that I would be so excited about baby clothes and nursery items. Some friends have inquired about the possibility of a baby shower, which I haven't thought of yet.  I can't wait to get to Miami for the holidays this Christmas and make the first baby purchases there. Shopping for clothes is something I enjoy. But baby clothes.  Now that's going to be an adventure.   A new playground to explore.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment